We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us, therefore we offer free returns and exchanges policy, accordingly to the following terms:
We have created this 28 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers in England and Wales.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 28 days following the date of delivery of the product;
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- none of the exclusions set out below apply.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: inform us by e-mail that you would like to return the product and send the product with the receipt that was issued when you made your payment.
Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to:
15, Northampton street
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy . We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
BOHEM is a trading name of Genius of the Lamp.
Our registered address is 54 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 8PE
Our principal trading address is BOHEM, 15, Northampton Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B18 6DU
Registration number 7238213
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our VAT number is 990153613