If you want to get healthier nails, BOHEM has you covered!
- Make sure your fingernails are dry and clean – This will stop bacteria from growing underneath your fingernails. For example, when you’re washing dishes, be sure to wear rubber gloves so that you can keep them as dry as possible and away from the water.
- DO NOT bite your fingernails, this could cause more bacteria or fungi into your nails and could cause an infection.
- Limit the use of nail polish remover you use, make sure you’re not using too many harsh nail products so that your fingernails won’t be damaged in anyway – aim for acetone free products
- Remove ridges and yellowing by buffing up and down. This should keep your nails clean and neat – make sure you don’t buff them side to side as that could cause damage.
- Moisturise the nail bed in order to keep them secure and less likely to break, also to make cuticles look better.