See the video for a demonstration of how to apply and remove BOHEM nails. Scroll Down to read the application guide.
How to apply your BOHEM metal nails
- Clean the back of your BOHEM nail with warm soapy water, to remove any grease or adhesive residue.
- Using tweezers, apply the BOHEM adhesive tab to the BOHEM nail and let it set for a few minutes. In the meantime continue with step 3.
- Remove any nail varnish from the nail to which you are applying your BOHEM nail and gently push your cuticles back.
- Buff your nail with a smooth buffer until the nail looks matt. Do not over buff, you are aiming to lightly scuff the surface of the nail to ensure the tab adheres strongly.
- Remove any dust created by the buffing from your nail with nail polish remover.
- Using tweezers, remove the secondary film from the BOHEM tab.
- Place the BOHEM nail on your natural nail, aligning the cuticle end first and, once you are happy with the position, press on your finger for 3 minutes, to ensure the adhesive has set.
- Do not pull your BOHEM nail, or get your nail wet for 30 minutes to make sure the BOHEM nail is completely secure.
- Your nails should now stay on for at least 24 hours.
(PLEASE NOTE: You can also use conventional or traditional nail glue instead of BOHEM adhesive tabs)
How to remove
Simply hold the nail jewellery on the edges and twist gently from side to side; this will release the glue tab slowly, without damaging your natural nails. Alternatively, press on the BOHEM nail and slide it gently forward off your own nail. Once removed, clean the BOHEM nail and remove any residue from the adhesive tab with warm soapy water.
BOHEM Nails come in 3 different sizes, find out more about sizing your nail.